Learn how to prepare official and non-official pharmaceutical preparations in your pharmacy.....Now with Academix's First professional program in pharmaceutical compounding, learn how to increase your pharmacy sales by making pharmaceutical preparations from A to Z!
1) Establishment of Pharmacy laboratory.
2) Pharmaceutical calculations, hold house measure, and children dose calculations.
3) Formulation of Ointments.
4) Formulation of Creams.
5) Formulation of Paints.
6) Formulation of Lotions.
7) Formulation of Ear, and nasal drops.
8) Formulation of Powder, and Effervescent powder.
9) Formulation of Syrup, Mist., Spirits.
10) Special preparations.