Mini-MBA in Marketing Management course Milan Kundera said: “Business has only two functions - marketing and innovation” If you are looking for distinguished, practical and well recognized Mini-MBA in Marketing Management, then you have landed in the right destination. Academix is offering the Mini MBA in Marketing Management as the program that will give you an ever-lasting competitive advantage. You will “Talk the talk, and walk the walk” of the MBA holders in less than 8 months. The Mini MBA is a comprehensive training program that provides participants with the core knowledge and skills, essential concepts and tools as provided in the full-fledged MBA program, yet quicker and more cost-effective. You will acquire the business skills essential for success in today’s highly competitive business environment.
Program Objectives: By attending the Mini MBA in Marketing Management, you will acquire a toolkit of essential Marketing Know-how blended with key management and business skills that will enable you to:
- Satisfy customer needs with profitable products and services
- Develop strategic marketing plans
- Integrate Marketing Plans with Company’s Strategies and Resources
- Understand your consumers’ buying behavior
- Measure your market opportunities through research and forecasting
- Develop Effective Product and Branding Strategies Develop Promotion, Pricing and Channelling strategies Implement and Control Marketing Programs
- Implement Corporate and Business Strategies
- Possess Effective Managerial and Leadership Skills
- Think about how Human Resources should be used as a tool to execute strategies.
- Understand Financial Statements and Budgeting
- What will I learn? Academix Mini MBA in Marketing Management covers the topics taught in leading global MBA programs with a focus on the marketing field. The program comprises six specially designed modules carefully chosen to provide a systematic framework and clear structure for understanding organizations.
- Who should attend? The Mini MBA Programme is intended for those who wish to gain the business and marketing skills provided by a traditional MBA program without incurring the time and costs necessary:
- Marketing executives, managers and professionals
- Product, Brand and Marketing Communications Managers
- Company owners who take care of Marketing
- Professionals desiring a career move into marketing management
- Duration: Academix Mini MBA in Marketing Management program includes over 30 lectures of training (120 hours) conducted over 8 month period.
- 7 modules on 120 hours
- Language: Lectures and materials are in English.
- When and where can I participate in the Mini MBA Programme?
- Market Research (Marketing): o In this course, discover the range of different research approaches available and the steps of market research, plus how to combine them into successful research architecture. o As a practical application on the course, the students will be required to develop an online survey on one of the business-related topics and come out with the results for this survey, a conclusion and recommendations as well.
- Marketing Management (Marketing): o In this course, discover how to develop a comprehensive marketing plan, segment and target your customers, and successfully position your product in the mind of your customers in addition to the management of the marketing mix. o As a practical application on the course, the students will be required to develop a full marketing plan for one of the agreed products including situational analysis, segmentation, targeting, positioning, tactics, and budgeting.
- Integrated Marketing communication (Marketing) o In this course, you will discover how to communicate your marketing message with your customers in the best effective and efficient way, how to manage your different promotional tools including Advertising, Sales promotion, Personal selling, Public relation, Direct marketing and Internet marketing, and moreover how to allocate budget for each of the mentioned tools. o As a practical application on the course, the students will be required to develop a full Integrated Marketing Communication plan passing through all the steps of the plan.
- Human Resources Management (HR) o In this course, you will learn the basic concepts and frameworks of human resource management (HRM), and understand the role that HRM has to play in effective business administration. This course will also improve your ability to think about how HRM should be used as a tool to execute strategies.
- Financial Management (Finance) o In this course, you will learn how to develop and analyze financial statements, the nature, and purpose of financial management, budgeting and setting financial objectives in addition to risk management and how to adopt it.
- Contemporary Management (Management) o In this course, discover the four fundamental management functions, planning, organizing, leading and control. You will also learn how to manage and shape the behaviour of your team members, assess an organization’s strategy and prepare a strategic plan. o As a practical application on the course, the students will be required to solve mini-business cases that reflect their understanding of the studied management issues discussed during the course.
- Consumer Behavior (Marketing) o This course will provide you with the fundamental theories and models to develop a sound understanding of consumers, their needs, desires, and behaviors. Study in this course will encourage you to examine individual and group decision-making, buying experiences and the interrelationships between the individual consumer, consumption practices and lifestyle activities. o As a practical application on the course, the students will be required to apply what they have learned during the lectures on several mini-cases concerning consumer behavior, buying decisions, and the company communicates with its consumers and to present their input on the next lecture.
Mini-MBA in Marketing Management course structure
1st Semester Jan-May 2017
- Market Research (Marketing)
- Marketing management (Marketing)
- Digital Marketing (Marketing)
2nd Semester May-Aug 2017
- Financial Management (Finance)
- Contemporary Management (Management)
- Consumer Behavior (Marketing)